Thop Tv is an IPTV and CDN-based service that allows you to stream live TV through IPTV and CDN (content delivery network) so you can stream and download movies. All this for free with no signup or login.
The app works on both WiFi and mobile data, so travelers can easily download or watch anything at any time. The service is available for Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Firestick, so anyone can use it.
There are also other TVs like the Active Pluto TV. It’s a free online TV service that broadcasts over 75 live TV channels with hundreds of movies, thousands of TV shows, and tons of internet gold.
Guide to installing Thop TV on Android
- This app is not available on the Play Store and must be sideloaded.
- First, we need to allow the device to install applications from unknown sources. To enable it, go to Settings. Tap Security, then tap Unknown Sources. Turn on the toggle switch. This will allow you to install the app.
- Go to the directory where you downloaded the application. Click on the app, tap Next and wait for it to install.
- Then, once installed, click Done or tap Open to start exploring the app right away.
- Once done, the app will be installed and ready to use.
Errors while using Thop TV
If the app fails to load some links and displays an error:
This is a normal problem and can be easily fixed as below.
- Go to Play Store and download VPN [Paste any VPN link here and suggest Nord too].
- Clear cache and data and force stop if not stopped.
- Then open your VPN, switch to another country, and use the app as normal.
- The app works fine this time.
Features of ThopTV
- It’s completely free, so unlike other paid services that require you to pay monthly or annually, you don’t have to pay monthly or yearly for any kind of subscription.
- Watch over 3000 channels available on TV Stream and thousands of hours of movies and web series content. It also has 5000 radio channels so even old-school folks can use it.
- The app is Firestick compatible so you can easily use it on your TV so you can enjoy your content with family and friends in true 1080p Bluray quality.
- The app is also compatible with laptops and PCs running macOS or Windows that can use it. It also supports Android and iOS, so you can use it on the go.
- There is no privacy issue as this app does not require you to sign up or log in and asks for the necessary permissions.
- The UI/UX is completely clean and simple, and everything is labeled, making it easy for beginners to use.
- There is also a radio for old-school folks to use while doing their daily chores.
- You can also chat with live TV streams to talk to people or just close up and enjoy your TV. There is also a notification service that notifies you of the release of your favorite movies and web series.
Here are the free alternatives for apps
Thop TV is a great app that’s free for everyone and has all the great collections of TV channels and web series, no privacy issues, and can be used to download in any resolution and format you want. is famous and is used by thousands of people on a daily basis.